Thursday, June 6, 2013

Browse » home» » » Lexmark C780

Lexmark C780

Who wants slow printers with poor resolution even if you have to pay less upfront? It never hurts to pay more and get great resolution and quality with your color prints without clogging the printing jobs queue at your busy workplace. It was this that prompted me to buy the Lexmark C780 laser color printer for my office where we have to print hundreds of pages every day, not to mention the high-quality photos and images that this printer produces.

The Lexmark C780 laser printer is one of the newer and more sophisticated machines being manufactured by the company. The printer gives a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dots per inch and has an extendable memory chip of up to 768Mb. The advertised speed is 29 pages per minute for color prints and 33 pages per minute for black and white ones. However we have experienced it to be a little slower than that, but that’s the case with most of the other models of laser printers. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the speed.

The printer is easy to install and there are no complications with the software. I have not experienced any problems so far. Unlike the older models fold by Lexmark, the C780 comes with a built in Ethernet port. I find it a really handy option as we have the printer connected to a network and most employees can use it, and they have to.

I find a number of other useful features in this model that I did not get with some of my older printers. The sheet capacity is 600 in the front tray, saving us the hassle of loading paper too frequently. I can also feed different types and sizes of paper other than the standard pages used for printing such as envelopes, transparencies, etc. The overall quality of color printing is simply superb, and I am pretty satisfied with the high quality photos that we have to print sometimes at our office. I am also free of the worry of changing toners as they last for a fair period of time. The printer is also compatible for with most of the usual operating systems that we have installed in PC’s these days.

I recommend the Lexmark C780 laser printer for offices and workplaces where there is a heavy load of printing work done. The color printing quality of C780 also makes it a good choice for users who have to print photos and other high quality images.

No comments: